We are always looking for Part-Time Fitness Instructors!
- Must have interest in health and fitness
- Outgoing, enthusiastic with lots of energy
- Ability to engage and motivate
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willingness to learn
- Being a mom is a definite advantage
- Comfortable working with moms and babies
- Minimum education requirement - High School Diploma - Post-secondary education is an advantage
- Fitness leadership experience or background in fitness an asset
- Knowledge of prenatal & postnatal exercise a definite plus
What’s in it for you??
- You get to be part of an exciting growing business which you can help to evolve!
- Positive work environment & the opportunity to hang out with amazing moms and babies
- Training and education opportunities.
- Discount on merchandise.
- Salary is dependent on experience
I have big plans for Fitbump so getting in on the ground level is super exciting. The sky is the limit!
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The cover letter is SUPER important. Tell me why you would be a great match for Fitbump. I will only consider those I think would be a great fit so please take your time and write a kick ass cover letter!